All the tools you need to create great-looking interactive VR videos quickly and easily
Get raw files into the cloud quickly using our camera-agnostic uploader tool.
Easily manage all your VR video assets, including 2D and 360° photos and audio tracks from our cloud-based CMS.
Stitch perfect XR masters in 8K resolution. Level horizons, and tweak color for lifelike results.
Work directly in the headset to build immersive experiences, with interactivity.
Use one-click VR casting to send optimized videos to select headsets, or publish to Steam or YouTube.
The Industry’s Only End-to-end Platform for XR Storytelling
Edit Create Share
Bring your vision to life with editing tools designed for speed and precision.
Turning multiple video files into an immersive story has never been so fast and easy. SPIN Studio offers an intuitive set of VR processing tools and workflow that have been field-tested by our in-house production team. Just load your media, level the horizon, and adjust the color with WebGL-powered previews in 4K.
Fed up with slow stitching? SPIN Studio sidesteps the snags by rendering masters at 8K+ resolution in the cloud. Our stitcher uses a computational grid to render output on up to 100 GPU-powered servers at once—just sit back while the cloud does the work in hours instead of days.
Key Features of SPIN Studio’s Tool Set for Stitching:
- Automatic camera-agnostic stitching for many common camera rigs
- Support for mono 180 to stereo 360
- Correction tools perfect horizons with interactive leveling
- Fine-tune the look and color with precision presets built for GoPro Omni and Insta360 Pro
- Download master and preview your work in 8k resolution for offline finishing, in real-time
- Drop in ambisonic audio for true immersion
- Optimize masters to the exact formats for the web or any HMD
We’ve reimagined the creative process. From the headset you can create and finish experiences in no time.
Groundbreaking technology lets you transform your VR videos into interactive SPINS (stories), while working in a native VR environment. When paired with a responsive VR headset, SPIN Play app gives you hands-on tools that help you quickly combine media into interactive stories. Make lean-back experiences that move the stories along without viewer interruption, or design interactive stories that let viewers explore at their own pace.
Whether your stories are simple or complex, you can create it all in real-time in VR, with immediate visual feedback. In the headset, you use natural gestures and actions to place pictures, hotspots, sounds, text and more to create new kinds of VR experiences.
We’re reimagining the way you create interactive stories, so you can unlock the true potential of VR.
Key Features of SPIN Play’s Creative Tool Set:
- Create basic playlists of VR sequences for simple linear stories
- Tell complex stories by connecting scenes in branching timelines
- Add interactive hotspots to guide the user’s gaze
- Choose hotspot actions: cue picture on gaze, jump to new scenes, trigger 3D audio effects
- Add graphic overlays or logos
- Control the pace or let the viewer choose their own adventure
- We have big plans for interactive text, advanced sound controls, and more…stay tuned!
The Spin Play app does it all,
from VR casting your content to in-headset creating.
Just Press Play
Show off your best work in the highest resolution with one-click casting to VR headsets via streaming or download, no coding required. SPIN Studio is compatible with any device including Oculus Go and Rift, Samsung Gear VR, Google Daydream, HTC Vive.
In Headset Creator
Unlock VR’s interactive future
For the first time, you can create VR video experiences in VR. We’ve built sophisticated hands-on design tools using the most natural controls possible, the Rift Touch controller. SPIN Play (creation mode) running only on the Oculus Rift lets you move content easily in 3D and has the power to place media spatial with a flick of the wrist.
- Use SPIN Play on a Windows-powered Oculus Rift to design interactive SPINs
- Toss videos and pictures into a 3D workspace
- Add interactivity with a wave of the hand
- Bring media directly from your PC into the VR world—no upload required
- Changes and edits are instantly saved to the cloud
- Instant full resolution previews let you see what your audience will see
Manage XR assets in the cloud securely
Pixvana understands that your VR projects have high-value assets that must stay secure. When you log in to SPIN Studio, the transmission of information between your device and our servers is protected using 256-bit encryption, and we encrypt data so it is only available to you and your team. Pixvana uses Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure hosting infrastructure for all processing, and backups are redundantly replicated for data durability. Keeping the trust of our valued creative users is our top priority, and we hold ourselves to the highest security standards.
Insights to optimize viewer engagement
In order to understand how your VR video content is performing, you need analytics to understand viewer data. SPIN Studio tracks how viewers see your experiences with video analytics and VR heatmaps that show exactly what engages your audience.